Competitor Analysis & Benchmarking
What is Competitor Benchmarking?
Competitor benchmarking is a continuous process of comparing your activities and performance measures with that of your competitors. By knowing how you compare with companies that are offering similar services/products, you can alter your communication strategy and capitalize on activities that seem to be creating positive buzz within your target audience. You can also recognize events real-time that may need to be addressed before it becomes a full-blown crisis.
Competitor analysis answers to questions like below:
How much more visible is your brand against your competitors in social media?
What is the opinion about your brand against your competitors?
What are the latest trends in your industry?
InsightsAtlas provides comprehensive continuous analysis through its online dashboard, as well as tailor-made reports, by our dedicated analyst team, as frequently as you need it, that outline various metrics related to you and your compeitors’ social activities. We also provide detailed consultation as to how your communication strategy can be optimized based on the analyzed data.
How Competitor Benchmarking Works
- Select 1-5 direct and indirect competitors
- Choose topics/brand that you would like to analyze against your competitors
- Track and compare activities against your competitors and receive continuous reporting to help you adjust your communication strategy
What do we track, measure, and analyze?
- The amount of activity and visibility generated by you and your competitors per cross-platform basis (not just follower count!).
- Effect on brand awareness and sales.
- Which events or actions have driven positive or negative discussions, and why.